Coming Soon Listings
Luxury Townhomes & Condos
New Construction Homes
Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to The Forges in Denville, New Jersey
The Extraordinary Condos and Townhomes in
The Forges present the Ultimate Luxury Living in Scenic
Morris County. The community is a great place to Live, Raise a Family,
Relax and Enjoy life. The Forges feature
Ultra-Sophisticated Amenities for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Compare. This community of tree-lined streets offers a Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors
alike. Conveniently located in
Denville, NJ, the Condos and Townhomes in The Forges offer
Maintenance Free Living Without Sacrificing Space.
Denville lies just
35 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official website of The Forges and is not affiliated with
The Forges Community Association. Please contact A & R Midstate
Management, the management
company for The Forges at 973-398-6609 . This website was
designed to promote The Forges Community, it's Homes and
Lifestyle to Home Buyers looking in the area. The association's
official website can be
Built by National Builders K. Hovanian.
Premier Location in Heart of Desirable Morris County.
Many Townhomes models ranging from 2 to 4 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 to
3 1/2 baths and 2 Car Garages.
Garden Homes/Condos featuring 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths with
Covered Parking Garage and are located in a Secure, Elevator
Many Floor Plans to choose from including Condos with
One-Floor Living and some Townhomes with Master Suites on 1st
- Ultra Sophisticated Amenities include an Elegant Club
House with Kitchen Facilities, State of the Art Fitness Center, Swimming Pool and
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- Minutes to the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 50 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 35+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 25+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 46, 202, 53 and Interstates
287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
The Forges at Denville, NJ: Bringing a New
Level of Luxury to Townhome and Condo Living
The Forges Community
was built from 2003-2005 and there are Condominiums and
Townhomes featuring 2-4 Bedrooms and 2-4 Baths and Covered
Parking (Condos) or 2 Car Attached Garages (Townhomes).
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor
Plan bring a new level of Opulence to Townhome and Condo Living. There are many Floor
Plans to choose from. Many units have basements, some of which are
finished and others which are not.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and Professionally
Maintained. This gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides. The
ultra-sophisticated amenities are perfectly maintained and offer
a Club House, Tennis Courts,
Swimming Pool and a Fitness Center.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Price Range: $300,000 - $620,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-4 / 2-3.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages or 1 Assigned
- Year Built: 2003-2005
- Amenities: Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House
- Common Features: Designed with the latest in comfort and convenience, the spacious Townhomes at The Forges offer 2-4 Bedrooms, 2.1-3.1 Baths and 2 Car Garages. Depending on design and location, some townhomes offer a basements for even more spacious living. The Garden Homes/Condos at The Forges offer 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths and Covered Parking with Elevator Access to the floors above. Many Townhomes offer luxury features such as an eye-catching two-story family room with fireplaces, formal dining rooms, spacious designer kitchens with breakfast areas and a sumptuous master bedroom suite. Some Townhomes feature first level master suites with sitting rooms, or a second story loft. Contemporary Garden Homes/Condos features 2 Bedroom Unit, some with breathtaking two-story living rooms and plenty of space.
- Schools: Great Local Schools - Lakeview Elementary, Valleyview Middle School and Morris Knolls High School.
- Public Transportation: Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping, A short drive to Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop to New York City in nearby Dover.
- Fun & Recreation: Set within a landscape of mountain lakes, streams and hills, beautiful Denville boasts a classic small-town charm. Minutes to shops and eateries along Route 10 and 46. About 35 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Close to Dover Train Station and Bus Stop for Train and Bus Service to New York City.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
The Forges, Denville, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
In short, you'll find that the
Condos and Townhomes in The Forges have been Planned to Live As Well As They Look. Outside.
landscaping adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this
most desirable community. Additionally your tranquil and active
moods can both be satisfied here. Whether it's a commute to
Manhattan or a day trip to the Jersey Shore, Denville's
Ideal location puts you at the center of everything.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that in The Forges at Denville you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the The Forges Experts!
Local Map of The Forges in Denville, NJ